The 21 Day Fix nutritional guide offers a few recipes to get you started, but in my opinion, not nearly enough of a variety to get you through the 3 weeks. Here’s an idea…how about breakfast for dinner? Switch it up by making a healthy egg scramble, an omelet, or one of these other ideas:
- 2 slices of Turkey Bacon (reduced fat) with 1/2 whole-grain English Muffin topped with Mozzarella Cheese –> 1/2 red container, 1 yellow container, 1 blue container
- 2 Egg scrambled with shredded Cheddar Cheese and diced onion, mushroom and bell pepper –> 1 red container, 1 blue container, 1 green container
- Steel-cut Oatmeal topped with blueberries and a dash of cinnamon –> 1 yellow container, 1 purple container
- 1 whole-grain frozen Waffle (toasted) and topped with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and 1/2 of a large banana –> 1 yellow container, 1 teaspoon, 1 purple container
- 1 slice of whole-grain Bread (toasted) and topped with a slice of tomato (slice up a bit more and serve on the side!) and 1 egg –> 1 yellow container, 1 green container, 1/2 red container
- 2 Egg Omelet with arugula, onion and crumbled goat cheese –> 1 red container, 1 green container, 1 blue container
What other ideas can you come up with? Get creative and mix it up!